If you make the quinoa the night before, this makes a quick, healthy and very filling breakfast. Substitute your favourite berries or use fruit of your choice.
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 15 mins Ready In: 20 mins
- 1/2 cup of quinoa
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp pepita seeds
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 6 strawberries, sliced
- 1 handful of blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut
1. Rinse quinoa well.
2. In a small saucepan, bring quinoa and almond milk to a boil. Cover, reduce heat, and let cook for approximately 15 minutes.
3. Add cinnamon and honey, and stir. You can refrigerate overnight and complete the remaining steps in the morning.
4. Slice strawberries and add remaining ingredients.
5. Top with shredded coconut, if desired.