Summer is right around the corner, and this make ahead breakfast/dessert idea is a great way to add more fresh berries to your diet.
Serves: 2 Prep Time: 5 mins Ready In: Overnight
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp maple syrop (optional)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- strawberries (as little/much as you desire)
- sliced almonds (as little/much as you desire)
- Combine milk, yogurt, vanilla, maple syrup and chia seeds in a large mason jar. Stir well.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight
- Top with sliced strawberries and almonds