Gluten-free, refined sugar-free and oh so peanut-buttery yummy!
Serves: 6-8 Prep Time: 5 mins Ready In: 15 mins
- 1 1/2 cup of brown rice cereal
- 1 1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips, optional
- Combine oats and rice cereal in a small bowl
- Combine all other ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a small sauce pan
- Over low heat, stir until melted and blended
- Meanwhile, grease an 8×8 pan
- Remove from heat and add oats & rice – stir until well combined
- Transfer mixture to pan and top with chocolate chips, if desired
- Place in freezer for approximately 15 minutes, cut, serve and enjoy!